Anyone who knows chronic illness, working or just plain ‘ole life knows stress can affect your body! Teaching full time, tutoring after school and being a mom to two teens and a wife to a police officer coupled with fibromyalgia, chronic daily migraines, lymphocytic colitis, thyroid issues (Hashimoto’s), is almost too much for one little body! Anyone who knows me know I hide my stress well but in reality that does not mean it is not there!
Well… things began to change when I was armed with this oil. Work stress… apply oil to wrists… home stress… diffuse oil… health stress… bathe in oil (OK, a few drops with Epsom Salt) way better than calgon.
Here is a short video about the POWER of Stress Away!
What is in Stress Away essential oil
There are six therapeutic grade essential oils in Stress Away.
- Copaiba or Copal Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, analgesic and antibacterial properties. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and helps the cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous systems as well as muscles and joints.
- Lavender Essential Oil has analgesic and anti-spasmodic properties. It helps relief stress, sore muscles, menstrual cramps and nervous tension in the body.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil has anti-infectious, anti-fungal and sedative properties. It stimulates the pineal gland which releases melatonin. It is calming and purifying.
- Ocotea Essential Oil has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and disinfectant properties. It is calming and purifying. It is used for inflammation, balancing blood sugar levels, stress related conditions and it reduces the body’s response to irritation. It is in the cinnamon family!
- Lime Essential Oil has antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and restorative properties. It is calming and stimulating and refreshing. Is beneficial for anxiety, stress, exhaustion and depression.
- Vanilla Absolute has antioxidant, aphrodisiac, anti-carcinogenic, anti-infectious and sedative properties. It is calming and comforting. It is used for stress and irritation, and to curb appetite.
Carrier Oil: Coconut oil
This certainly will NOT be without this oil, EVER!!! It is in my purse so I am NEVER too far from it!! Just look at what it can do!!!! The lime and vanilla smell gets me everytime… Ahhh.. the sweet smell of Stress Away!!!