Ohhh how my life has changed! From insomniac to snoozing in late! Who woulda thunk?
Tangerine, orange, ylang ylang, patchouli and blue tansy (enter scratch and sniff) is a powerful blend. Just two years ago I was up all hours of the night dreaming of getting a good night’s sleep, now melatonin, valerian root and Young Living’s Peace and Calming in the diffuser and 1 hour I am TOAST! That sweet feeling of being rested in the am and not being exhausted all day has returned. For years with fibro I dreamed that this feeling would return but even after many sleep meds I was not successful. Enter Peace and Calming and enter Great Sleep! This will be one oil I will NEVER be without. When traveling this is in my stash for sure!! A few weeks ago the dreaded empty bottle had me in tears. Thanks to a friend she gave up a bottle for the cause of my sleep, it only took a bit of begging! I truly have a love affair with this oil!
6 Uses for Peace and Calming Essential Oil
Have a Relaxing Bath Let’s start with the most luxurious use! Mix 4-6 drops of Peace and Calming essential oil blend with 1/2 cup of epsom salts, then place directly into a warm bath for a relaxing bathing experience.
Halt Teeth Grinding Diffusing Peace and Calming essential oil blend while you sleep calms your body and can halt teeth grinding! Improve general sleep In addition to stopping teeth grinding, Peace and Calming essential oil blend can also help anyone for better quality sleep. Instead of diffusing the oil, rub 1-2 drops on your shoulders and on the bottoms of your feet to encourage good sleep.
Calm Children If you’re looking for a holistic way to calm down your child, even ADHD children diffuse Peace and Calming oil in the air in an area of high traffic.
Enjoy a Calming Massage Peace and Calming essential oil blend, mixed with a carrier massage oil, allows your muscles to relax easily and helps the massage itself be more effective.
Calm an Animal Rub on nape of neck, behind the ears or for dog pads of foot to calm an active animal. Even works on animals that are scared of thunderstorms.
There are five different oils in Peace and Calming Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has a long history in skin and hair care products, particularly in Asia, where it is used to promote luxuriant hair. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
- Patchouli Essential Oil has a sweet and rich aroma that is very beneficial for the skin. Use to reduce wrinkled or chapped appearance. Patchouli is a general tonic that supports the digestive system and soothes occasional queasiness.
- Tangerine Essential Oil contains esters and aldehydes that are calming. Rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene it also helps to release stress and occasional nervous irritability.
- Orange Essential Oil is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration. Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil has a slightly sweet and herbaceous aroma. Tansy plants have several species and this one is also called Moroccan Chamomile or Annual Tansy. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
Get some oily goodness now!
Join Now- Sign Up Here!